Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any other mistakes
(2016-12-28, 11:14)Furrek Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 04:45)juryman00 Wrote: I can sync my wishlist but a couple of weeks ago it stoped allowing me to sync my games list, it gives me: Oops, something went wrong. We put your sync request in a queue and run it in the background. We will notify you when the process is finished. and then it says sync failed make sure my profile is public.  My profile is public.

Same thing happened to me few days ago but now I've tried it again (because of your post, didn't get any notice on my e-mail) and my wishlist has been synchronized. Maybe if you have more than few games on your wishlist it takes a little bit longer (my wishlist have more than 450 games  Angel).

Sorry, its not my wishlist I'm having problems with but my game collection list, it will not sync. I thought maybe it was because I have over 6,000 games.
(2016-12-28, 14:18)juryman00 Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 11:14)Furrek Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 04:45)juryman00 Wrote: I can sync my wishlist but a couple of weeks ago it stoped allowing me to sync my games list, it gives me: Oops, something went wrong. We put your sync request in a queue and run it in the background. We will notify you when the process is finished. and then it says sync failed make sure my profile is public. My profile is public.

Same thing happened to me few days ago but now I've tried it again (because of your post, didn't get any notice on my e-mail) and my wishlist has been synchronized. Maybe if you have more than few games on your wishlist it takes a little bit longer (my wishlist have more than 450 games Angel).

Sorry, its not my wishlist I'm having problems with but my game collection list, it will not sync. I thought maybe it was because I have over 6,000 games.

Ah, you are right. Tried it twice since yesterday and yeah, it's not working (or it's taking this much time). I left Remike a message about it.
(2016-12-28, 04:45)juryman00 Wrote: I can sync my wishlist but a couple of weeks ago it stoped allowing me to sync my games list, it gives me: Oops, something went wrong. We put your sync request in a queue and run it in the background. We will notify you when the process is finished. and then it says sync failed make sure my profile is public.  My profile is public.

It should be fixed right now. Thanks for report.
In Humble Bundle - E3 2017 Digital Ticket was Battle Islands: Commanders - Exclusive E3 Crate
(not Battle Islands: Commanders)
(2017-07-10, 11:32)delor Wrote: In Humble Bundle - E3 2017 Digital Ticket was Battle Islands: Commanders - Exclusive E3 Crate
(not Battle Islands: Commanders)
Sorry for the very late reply! You are right, it was E3 Crate not the base, and what's more free-to-play, game. There was so many stuff in this bundle that I must have made a mistake, thank you very much for reporting this!